dtmurf
Captain
Rep
Drives: M2

Garage List
1996 BMW 318is  [4.75]
2012 Audi Q5  [4.50]
2017 BMW M2  [10.00]
I don't know but it drives me nuts! At least twice a week I have to reestablish the connection between my phone and the car by first deleting it(!) and then finding it and reconnecting it but what is most annoying to me is that I listen to a lot of podcasts in the car and if I make a call or receive a call or do anything else, it stops the audio playing (good) and after the call, restarts the audio at the beginning!

...and when it dose connect to the phone, it immediately starts playing the first song on my iPhone EVERY time and the crazy thing about that is there are no songs stored on my phone! It can somehow pull it down from my iTunes account...if I asked it to do that, it would take 5 to 8 minutes but it can do it on its own in about 3 seconds but only for that first song...which I now hate! I know this an Apple issue on a lot of cars but you'd think by now they would have worked it out.

I've been putting it down to having a US spec car in Europe as a lot of the tech doesn't work (no connect drive, no AppleCarPlay (but thanks BMW for charging me 300 bucks!) ect) but I guess that's not the only issue.