Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Any BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by deosaa9 View Post
Hey Dinan_Engineering

A couple of quick questions for the M2 LCI I just bought:

1. Does the 93 octane dinan+ honor factory extended warranty as well? What about the Zurich extended warranty? The warranty on my LCI expires this Fall
2. Any concerns about the compatibility of 93 octane Dinan+ with the Fabspeed sport cat?
3. If I were to go from the Dinan+ tune to something more (IE stage4), am I interpreting right that I would have a credit for the tune associated with the stage4?
1. No. Dinan only matches the factory new car warranty (first 4yr/50k). Extended warranties / CPO warranties / etc. are a completely different animal.
2. No issues with compatibility but please be aware that running a non OEM Cat with Dinan+ could jeopordize coverage given the tune is technically being run "out of spec" (Dinan/OEM modifications only).
3. With Dinan+ you can switch over to Stage 1 at any time and there would be no cost from Dinan although the dealer may charge labor to perform the update. Once you go to Stage 1 however there is no going back to Dinan+. As far as a cost to upgrade to stage 2 from there it would be the cost difference between the 2 stages which is $50 currently.
Appreciate 0