Da Baus
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F87 6MT, RA, E46

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG Shark View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastieBombRacing View Post
Huh, I hadn’t seen that shifter before - thanks!

There’s already a guy who ran a DCT M2 in TT4 last year. He made 333 avg HP at 3710 comp weight. Since I don’t have to take points for the shiftable automatic, that gives me more room. I’ll know for sure on the dyno soon but here’s how the classing breaks down:

~340whp at 3673 min competition weight = 10.8
+.4 weight mod factor
+.3 266-282mm section width
+.5 100UTG tires
+.4 BTM Aero

Adjusted PTW = 12.4
TT4 minimum = 12.0
The CAE is a bit on the pricey side - but to me its worth it. The way it guides the shifts is awesome - more insurance against the $ shift. A very precise, short throw. I hadn't seen it before either when I bought my M2 a few months ago. Went with it after a couple of guys here recommended it - made the car so much more enjoyable to drive both street & track.

That's awesome it slots into TT4 with that setup. Forgot the weight was with driver - that was what tripped me up when I was reading it. Ought to be a lot of fun like that in that class.

Did you track your E92 M3? If so how does the M2 compare for you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by OG Shark View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastieBombRacing View Post
Huh, I hadn't seen that shifter before - thanks!

There's already a guy who ran a DCT M2 in TT4 last year. He made 333 avg HP at 3710 comp weight. Since I don't have to take points for the shiftable automatic, that gives me more room. I'll know for sure on the dyno soon but here's how the classing breaks down:

~340whp at 3673 min competition weight = 10.8
+.4 weight mod factor
+.3 266-282mm section width
+.5 100UTG tires
+.4 BTM Aero

Adjusted PTW = 12.4
TT4 minimum = 12.0
The CAE is a bit on the pricey side - but to me its worth it. The way it guides the shifts is awesome - more insurance against the $ shift. A very precise, short throw. I hadn't seen it before either when I bought my M2 a few months ago. Went with it after a couple of guys here recommended it - made the car so much more enjoyable to drive both street & track.

That's awesome it slots into TT4 with that setup. Forgot the weight was with driver - that was what tripped me up when I was reading it. Ought to be a lot of fun like that in that class.

Did you track your E92 M3? If so how does the M2 compare for you?
As long as we're talking chasis mount shifters, consider the RTD shifter. Hooks up to oem shifter linkage albeit with dual shear selector rod.
E46 330ci --> S54 M3 xplant vzv 3bananas (retired)
Appreciate 1
243Racing1447.50