United_States
Rep
Drives: 981 Cayman GTS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reid View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus99 View Post
Ahhh... Stage 0 maps are just stock power with different characteristics?
Is that it?

Stage 0+ (M4 CS)
Stage 0+ (M4 CSL)
Stage 0+ (M4 GTS)

And Stage 1 is more power. Are few running Stage 1 for track, because it's just too much power?
Stage 0 maps are the “OEM” maps.

If you search around, you can find dyno comparisons between CS, CSL and GTS. The best option of the Stage 0 maps is the “CS” map, IMHO. I’ve used this map on track, and the power delivery is nice and linear. That said, I look forward to trying the new “CS+” map.

FWIW, I use the CS map on track and the Stage 1 on the street. The ridiculous midrange torque of the Stage 1 causes wheelspin in the lower gears, but the passing power is effortless on the highway. This works great on the autobahn.
CS+ map is not a new map. PTF announced last week that their CS map was making a little more power up top compared to the OEM CS map. In orher words, the CS map that they advertised was their approximation of the OEM CS map but it ended up making slightly more power. As of last week, they started offering the OEM CS map and they renamed their own CS map to CS+. So CS+ is the new name for their old CS (the map you have been already using).
Appreciate 1
CSBM52721.00