No_curebimmer
~Spyder
Sweden
Rep
Drives: '19 M2C Hockenheim 6sp

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisualEcho View Post
More than any other mod, this is what I wished for my car. It's too late now, but once the rockers and front bumper cover gets repainted they will be covered for sure.
Not sure if it's feasible in your case, but depending on how big your chips and other paint damages are, you may want to look into Dr. Colorchip instead of a full repaint job (I know not quite the same, but it may save you some $$ towards the PPF job). I bought my '19 M2C pre-owned, so it did have numerous paint chips here and there, especially on the bonnet, front bumper and rocker panels (nothing major like a gash or something). Nevertheless, I decided to do a full body SunTek Ultra within 1 week of picking it up (it was quite a financial stretch since I just purchased the car, down-payment and all - but WELL WORTH it for my piece of mind).

But before the PPF install, I had the PPF shop touch up all of the visible scuffs w/ Dr Colorchip kit - it turned out almost new, and certainly looked exponentially better than when I picked it up (BMW in their infinite wisdom doesn't offer Hockenheim Silver touch up paint )

EDIT: BIG SHOUT-OUT to DetailersDomain who recommended a local PPF shop. Talk about selfless move...you are a great addition and benefit to this forum!
Appreciate 0