M2OG
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: a car

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetailersDomain View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by M2OG View Post
Hey Phil, I have an issue with some of the black plastics in the engine bay. Specifically, after using a detailer I normally don't go to there is what appears to be hard water stains(white splotches) on some of the rigid plastic fittings that come off the radiator and a few other misc area's. Is there any product in particular you recommend I try to remove this residue?
sorry to hear that can you post some photos? also have you used anything to remove them yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DetailersDomain View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by M2OG View Post
Hey Phil, I have an issue with some of the black plastics in the engine bay. Specifically, after using a detailer I normally don't go to there is what appears to be hard water stains(white splotches) on some of the rigid plastic fittings that come off the radiator and a few other misc area's. Is there any product in particular you recommend I try to remove this residue?
sorry to hear that can you post some photos? also have you used anything to remove them yet?
Car is at the shop atm but I'll get a photo for you ASAP. It's been like this for almost a year, other than trying to hit it with something like quick detailer I haven't really attempted much of anything. The car has been detailed at least half a dozen times since it developed and it hasn't even worn away which makes me think it's there to stay
Appreciate 0