View Single Post
      10-23-2019, 07:42 PM   #117
OG Shark
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by F87source View Post
There is no way the xdi-35 would support full e85 with an upgraded turbo, it can barely run E50 with the ps2, and most users generally only keep it at E30. I've heard it can do full e85 on a stock turbo but that's it. Probably because the 35 model only supports 35% more fuel flow and the factory hpfp is nearly maxed from the factory.

Do you have any pictures of your sir to water intercooler setup? I'd love to see it lol.
Not going to argue with you on the 35, I have my doubts too. Will see how it goes.

Here's what we had a couple of weekends ago in the mad rush to make it to the track Saturday morning for the initial shakedown. We added the Precision Raceworks ignition kit so now there are coils everywhere (not much room left!) and also upgraded to a more discreet strap for this last weekend.

Will be making a proper pipe & prettying everything up. A lot going on with the conversion that's not really visible in the pic - I'm going to do a write up on it & the turbo after we get the tune nailed down.

Appreciate 2
F87source7316.50
ZM22827.50