juicy
Second Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80 M3, F87 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZM2 View Post
Got it.

Well, $600 for a suite of Stg 1/2/2+ ACN, 91, 93, E30, and Race Gas OTS maps that are better than comparative custom maps, along with map switching and easy phone flashing make BM3 probably the best performance bargain out there for our cars.

Cary tried tuning my car, but it wasn't as good as the new OTS. He said "it couldn't possibly be him bc he's tuned 1000's of BMW's". When I explained that the OTS was doing better and asked for a partial refund to cover some of his time (even tho his map wasn't as good) he said no.

I'm not the only one. Do some digging and you'll find the Youtube video of an M2 guy who dyno'ed worse with Cary's map vs OTS. But, this issue isn't exclusive to Cary. The latest gen BM3 OTS maps are in a league of their own.
Cary's fourth revision got me super knocked during the log. He's blaming that I don't have the correct mix of e30. But it's same tank of fuel i used for previous revision.

When my HPFP targeted 2500 but only hit 2100, he said my car is running fine no more revisions needed. LOL

Cary custom tune for n55 = throwing money into the toilet and flush
Appreciate 1
ZM22810.50