Spare°
Private First Class
Belgium
Rep
Drives: M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by proTUNING Freaks View Post
Hi Spare° ,
Sorry if you've missed it or if we weren't clear but the issues with M2C "TCU" flash back to stock were resolved about 2 weeks ago (see earlier post above). No limp mode and OPF/PPF ones are sorted as well.

Only issue remaining is a visual gear indicator display when in normal mode. Due to the updated M2C dash it won't show but its there in manual shift mode. Its a visual/display issue which is resolved when flashed back to stock TCU software if needed. Otherwise no performance issues of any sort once flashed to GTS TCU programming.

Please feel free to email us at support@protuningfreaks.com at any time for any other questions
So, I successfully flashed the GTS TCU this morning and unfortunately: same issue as before happened: I can't rev the car past 3k and the manual mode doesn't work at all. Not any error messages thrown by the car however (which is different from what I remember from last time).

I'll create a ticket, but this is exactly why I wanted to be sure that it was fixed. Either I'm very unfortunate or...
I just hope no manual recoding is necessary this time around.

Last edited by Spare°; 02-07-2019 at 08:41 AM..
Appreciate 0