01-28-2020, 08:18 PM   #15
Triple Seven
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2023 M240i, 2020 M2C (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///AVM View Post
Alps

I want something a little different to compliment my current daily driver when the need/desire arises.

The 20' M2C is more than adequate, but I am also looking at 20' M4. As further consideration, I am simply interested to knowing what, if anything, the 21' M2C might have to offer that the 20' does not in terms of standard aesthetic and/or performance 'upgrades.'

I am assuming the price will be comparable to the 20' M2C and, accordingly, would not be surprised if very little will be made in terms of change to standard equipment. Seems views vary regarding 'options' that will be made available toward 'ringing the cash register.' Whatever the case, I have to believe BMW has to offer something 'new' compared to the 20' M2C . . . otherwise why release a 21' model at all?

For the record, I am not interested in optioning out an M2C to approach whatever a M2CS will equate, even if such options were made available. If I wanted a M2CS I would get one. I have stated my views on the M2CS elsewhere, and will not digress further down that path here.

In contrast to an above post, not 'wishful thinking' or a matter of holding out' on my part. If anything, I was holding out for the release of the next M4 model iteration, but preliminary release information has me less than impressed with certain aspects of the build, e.g., iconic BMW front kidney grill that looks like it ate a Lexus.

I guess my biggest question right now is, according prior releases, when do we anticipate BMW will release details pertaining to the 21' M2C? I am not in any rush, and I would be willing to 'hold out' if I felt doing so would serve my personal interests.

Thank you

///AVM
Your choice of using the word "adequate" made me laugh.
Appreciate 1
ROASTM163.50