Drives: M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesaintjameshotel View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by afwares View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSurge View Post
The M4 has just been rendered obsolete.
You just can't type this and hit enter. I mean, you can, but something in your brain should be telling you to stop and think about it first. The only metric by which you can possibly call the M4 obsolete is if you plan for 100% of your miles to be track miles and the expectation is the M2C will be a faster track car, and that's an assumption that is premature. Only then could you even remotely say the M2C renders the M4 the wrong choice. But if 100% of your miles will be track miles, why are you dropping $60K on a car with a bunch of gadgets that only add weight but zero utility (iDrive, power windows, etc.)? Go buy something much lighter, much cheaper, and mod the hell out of it specifically for track thrashing. Once you admit that some of the driving will be on regular roads, you're crazy to call the M4 obsolete. It has a longer wheel base and different ride quality, it has dramatically better leather available, and many more colors, just to name a few obvious advantages. I just saw one in Erding, outside Munich, in Java Green with matching Green interior trim and my wife had to drag me away. Talk about sexy. If that's obsolete, I'd love to wake up tomorrow and find a big pile of obsolete sitting in my driveway.
Actually though—according to MSurge, you're just jealous because he's "paid and ordered" an m2c. "Paid".
You sir, now have an inferior car.
Because he says so.
You seem to be butthurt from the previous thread, and figured you'd take that garbage over here into his new thread. You literally replied to zero posts between them, and came into this thread to attack the guy. How very mature of you.
Appreciate 0