hson10
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 A90 Supra 3.0, '11 E92 M3C

Garage List
2017 BMW M2  [0.00]
New wheels / tires / LCI tails

Figured it was time to update the thread here with wheels / tires!
- Rays Gramlights 57DR Gun Blue II
- 19x9.5 / 19x10.5 stagger
- Michelin PS4S 255/35 F / 275/35 R

I've had ample time over the past month or so to drive around on this set and just wanted to share some impressions.
1) I get bored of wheel setups so easily, and this is no exception. I think the gun blue on LBB looks really nice, but I could also definitely see myself getting a different set now that the floodgates are open and I've bought my first set of aftermarket wheels.
2) For cast wheels, Gramlights are very light and well constructed! I got them ceramic coated before throwing them on the car, and they stay relatively clean and hide brake dust from the OE pads quite well too.
3) The Michelins are really nice. This is my first set of PS4S (previously I had run PSS, Continental ECS, Bridgestone S007As, Hankook V12s, Federals) and I can tell you the premium price tag shows. It was a tad more expensive than basically every other tire aside from Yokohama, and it really translates to daily driving. Interior tire noise is definitely reduced, bad the grip levels for street driving are noticeably better than any other street tire I've used in my opinion. I won't be taking these to the track, but I think for a street tire, they're definitely the one to beat.

Additionally, I added some LCI tails as well. Initially, I was not really looking to change out the Pre-LCI tails, as I liked the running light design just fine. However, after seeing LCI brake lights in front of me on the highway (along with the much larger, single led turn signal), I was convinced I needed a set. 30 mins of repinning and coding later, they are on the car. Definitely worthwhile in making the car look more "modern" in my opinion!
Attached Images

m2.n5521.00