View Single Post
      03-05-2019, 11:26 AM   #97
M-Supra
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2, 2JZ-M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanWRT View Post
As I mentioned, there're 2psi or so in it octane and fueling wise. Nothing is really limiting the power at this level of aggressiveness. Just make the headroom for consistency. I expect my car to perform on the hottest day of the year like a stock S55 in CS form would.

I can push that extra 2psi for 15~20whp more peak power on cool days. But the return is diminishing as I'd be just trading consistency for it, no mention of the traction issue at lower gears. There is no value in my eyes added to the whole package, which is already 100 more horsepower to the wheel that is way more consistent, reliable and smooth with minimal spool loss over stock (330whp).

As for fueling, 100% stock. From logs, my car is not fueling limited at all. I knew it and Halim also saw no value in the pump upgrade in my case until I use ethanol which I never will.
Love it!

Maybe I'll join you and do G-Power 500 for next upgrade. I wonder if there is still a bit of headroom left in HPFP and what max power it could support on the high boost/high octane map Halim made me in combination with GP500?

Any thoughts?
Appreciate 0