View Single Post
      09-24-2020, 04:19 PM   #133
blitzyo
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 19' M2C

It's been two weeks and a track day since I installed my kit now.
Noticed I get a little squeak from the front and rear while going over speedbumps at 25km/h or higher and the car is cold. When it's warmed up it stops squeaking, but still makes a squishy kind of noise, its hard to explain. It doesn't really feel like I'm hitting the bumpstomps, but they shouldn't squeak anyway.

It's silent when going over them slower. I don't normally go over speedbumps this fast, and don't mind the squeak, but wonder if it's normal?
The stock suspension didn't make these sounds.

Went one softer than default on front and rear rebound. It's a bit tricky to adjust the fronts because it doesn't have a well defined click sometimes. Marking the start/hardest point and adjusting it visually helps. Haven't done any changes to stock alignment yet.

The car is much more stable when in a straight line now, but there's still a floaty feeling at a certain point during acceleration before the car settles. It's like the weight is shifting left to right, but the car isn't losing traction. It's annoying on the street and it kind of upsets the balance of the car when exiting corners on track
Appreciate 0