08-06-2019, 11:30 PM   #162
OG Shark
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas21 View Post
Thanks!

The quality is still top notch! Since the front is only 11cm high I have to think at certain places, but normally I have no problems. I have not ridden the car much without the carbon parts, but I dont think it adds much downforce. But of corse it ads some, but how much in pounds I have no idea. The car feels balanced with the rear wing at its most agressive and the splitter at its least agressive setting. I am talking to RevoZport about a bigger rear wing, and then I will test the splitter at its most agressive setting.

I also asked them to make the third part thicker so it will withstand the air pressure better as it is to thin in its original thickness. I run all three pieces of the front splitter.
Awesome, thanks! Interesting that you found the balance to be max rear and minimum front - but at least you found some balance. Thank you for the confirmation that the quality is still there at this point. Very helpful. Think I might wait to see what they do with those pieces based on your feedback to them.

Have you driven Nordschleife much? Looks like you have a pretty good flow through there. Just curious what the learning process is like for it. How long did it take before you reached that comfort level where you know the whole track,know the lines, now time to start getting at it? Such a monster and very curious about the learning process on it.
Appreciate 0