12-13-2018, 06:16 AM   #169
ChristosD
First Lieutenant
South Africa
Rep
Drives: m135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by F87source View Post
Also in all due respect, since CSF has sold 32 million intercoolers world wide shouldn't that mean you guys have hit product economy of scale? So shouldn't you guys be able to offer these intercoolers for a cheaper price minus the BMW tax? Like I would love to have a CSF intercooler but replacement costs frighten me.

But for everything else such as oil coolers and radiators (safe from rock damage mostly) where there is a clear edge in performance I am more than happy to go with CSF.
i Don't think the pricing is that bad especially @ $569.00 .You pay for what you get, its a 6" cooler.
go look at the pricing of AFE,Wagner,Dinan and ER they all way more expensive, CSF is a premium brand they could have easily charged 900 dollars for the product (like Mishimoto has after the presale special is over, that even with the discount is more expensive)

'14 F20 M135i EWG FBO:// INJEN INTAKE // PURE INLET// TURBOSMART BOV DUAL PORT //
//CSF INTERCOOLER // ER CP // SNOW S2.5 METH KIT // B58TU HPFP // NGK 97506 // ER DP // TMSS MID PIPE //MPE // MPBBK // UR STRUT BRACE // BM3 CUSTOM JORDAN E85 TUNE // XHP STAGE 3 //
Appreciate 0