12-02-2019, 08:47 PM   #13
eggman51
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW Z4 M Roadster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixel8ed View Post
It is a great flash overview. It skips over way to many details. It would have made a better limited series show.
I would love to see the commercial success of Ford v Ferrari (and Rush before it) kick off some quality anthology series on motorsports. So many great stories you could elaborate on across 6 to 8 one hour episodes.

What I loved about the Ford v Ferrari movie was the focus on Ken Miles' story. I coulda seen more there, but I liked the way they focussed on his story. Such a tragedy he was robbed of the triple crown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt@EuroJerks View Post
The 24hr war on Netflix is great also.
I really enjoyed this as well. Very good documentary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSmartyPants View Post
There is also another movie or documentary on Shelby on Netflix right now too. WAY more detail than Ford vs Ferrari.
I think you are referring to Shelby American, a documentary about Carrol Shelby. I enjoyed that as well. That same production company makes some good motorsports documentaries.

I saw Ford v Ferrari with my 10 yrd old daughter, IMAX screen, and DBox seats (they rumble and move with the movie). The seats are a gimmick, but are kinda fun for a movie like this.

egg
Appreciate 0