F87EVO
Major
Cyprus
Rep
Drives: BMW F87 M2 CS (6MT)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by deceptiv.M3 View Post
It seems the production process has improved since time has gone on - at the end of the day, even for someone particular like me - this is a minor issue that could be perceived as a feature and makes the car even more unique if this ends up the only car with the pattern.

I feel most CS buyers are secure enough in their purchase to not have this be a major detractor from their enjoyment.
My opinion about the roof , is that it will become a feature to have unique imperfections on the roof .in reality this is so minor that i havent even look at those imperfections since August ! Anyway , Imagine reviewers after 15 years , joking in a good way for those imperfections , having 2 CS aside , and looking one another and joking where each car has its imperfections . So not only the car will hopefully get some good comments after years , but if this topic with the roof becomes more well known , we will end up joking on wheres the imperfections on any car . And how cool that will be !
Hedoniste3814.50
AUSf222688.50
Poochie9103.00
Davil6464.50
Bimmed Out1908.50