BMW Client Advisor
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i

Garage List
2020 BMW M340i  [0.00]
BMW M2 CS owners required to sign waiver in US regarding PS Cup 2 Tires

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
For those of you wanting to get your hands on a M2 CS here is the waiver you will need to sign prior to delivery.

2020 BMW M2 CS Tire Information
VIN: __________________________________________________ _______

BEFORE TAKING DELIVERY OF YOUR BMW M2 CS, PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE THE FOLLOWING TIRE CHARACTERISTICS AND LIMITATIONS BY SIGNING BELOW.

The 2020- BMW M2 CS is factory-equipped with Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires, 245/35 R19 front, and 265/35 R20 rear. These tires are optimized for performance, with extreme traction on dry roads, but have the following limitations:

• Higher tire wear which will result in shorter mileage before the minimum tread depth is reached.

• Due to the special tire tread, there is an increased risk of hydroplaning on wet or slushy roads,so reduced speed on wet or slushy roads. If you do not reduce speed, a wedge of water can form between the tires and the road surface. This state is known as hydroplaning and can resultin a loss of vehicle control and a loss of braking power.

• As with all performance tires, the tire grip decreases significantly at low outside temperatures and tire operating temperatures, which may lead to loss of control of the vehicle. If you intend to drive the vehicle at outside temperatures of less than 45˚F, change to winter tires.

• Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires may also lose some of their flexibility when stored and/or operated in temperatures below 32˚F. This loss of flexibility can lead to cracking and other damage to the tires. DO NOT USE OR STORE THE TIRES IN TEMPERATURES BELOW 32˚F.

• REPLACE TIRES THAT DISPLAY ANY SIGN OF CRACKING.

• During prolonged periods of non-use or storage, Michelin recommends deflating the tires to half normal pressure and store without any load on them. Before fitting/dismounting these tires,
they should be stored at a temperature of at least 68˚F until such time as the temperature of the tire has stabilized at room temperature.

• Inform all drivers who use the vehicle of these limitations.

We value you as a BMW M2 CS customer and want to provide information on the merits and the limitations of the Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires, so that you can decide for yourself which tire is best suited for your driving style and climate.

I, _________________________________________________, have read and fully understand this disclosure and wish to take delivery with the optional factory-supplied, Michelin Sport Cup 2 performance tires. I also acknowledge that I will equip my vehicle with winter tires for use in temperatures below 45˚F.

Top M Client Advisor in New England.
Appreciate 10