View Single Post
      08-31-2020, 08:53 PM   #81
pz619
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: F87 M2C 6MT, Tesla 3

At the end of the day, the differences are pretty minimal in the grand scheme. If you have an OG M2 I see absolutely no reason to upgrade to the M2C. The performance difference isn’t significant enough to warrant the price, especially if you are factoring in depreciation. The same reason why I wouldn’t ever go to the M2 CS from the M2C. It’s just too close for the price difference.

At the end of the day it comes down to personal preference. Do you want to have 98% of the same performance and want to save a few bucks on a used M2? I think you have your answer. Want a new car with slightly better performance that costs more? M2C. Want a M2 variant that costs a lot more but comes with some cool carbon fiber bits? M2 CS. Really, no matter the choice you can’t go wrong. Hell, even the regular 2 series offers a really compelling package. I came from a M235i coupe, that was a fantastic car.

The only car I’m leaving out is the new 4 door M235i. After having that as a loaner, that is definitely BMW doing it wrong.
Appreciate 2
DrKevM52273.50
Kikuchiyo114.50