View Single Post
      06-12-2013, 12:25 PM   #278
ADM5
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '01 E39 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by termigni View Post
F*ng idiot. you should've died. hope you don't drive like that ever again on open public roads.
I think saying someone should have died is a bit much man. He's a young guy, he messed up, and I hope he takes it as an eye-opening learning experience. Some people have common sense; others need to get kicked in the face first to realize what they're doing is stupid.

We can be thankful that nobody was seriously injured, take it as a huge wake up call/learning experience, and move on. Calling him an idiot is one thing (and true), saying he should have died is another...

It's not like we all haven't done something stupid either; maybe not "drive off a cliff stupid" but close.

You're right though, I hope the OP's buddy doesn't drive like that on public roads ever again either. It should be a lesson learned for everyone and I appreciate the OP for posting this even though he knew his buddy would get flamed. It's a reminder for all of us who have these amazing cars that ultimately it's what's between the seat and wheel that matters.
Appreciate 0