blackmist222777
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by nioh_lbbm2 View Post
Just my opinion based on the following:
Connection type between each of the pipe pieces is very antiquated and looks bad compared to modern spherical clamp styles from any other respectable exhaust brand (I won't pick and choose any favorites). It makes it visible from underneath the car and just looks old

Vacuum style valve actuators that would require you to cut into the car's existing lines when the stock car already has working and superior electronic valve actuators. On top of that your OBD port will always be in use to control the valves...just why? The car already has a valve management system.

Armytrix & FI branch off each other's designs since they have used to have ties together so they just seem like cookie cutter exhaust systems out of Taiwan with slight variations and priced absurdly.

There's a reason why they're not very popular on the forums across the various car models.

In the end, I'm just one man stating my opinion but the lack of ingenuity with their brand for their high price point always rubs me the wrong way so I like to voice my disgust
ok... I think you changed my mind.
SO the question remains... what is the best solution here?
EL AA midpipe + AA catback?
or
????

2023 G80 M3
2020 F87 M2C
2011 E82 BMW 1M Series Coupe
Check me out at Point.Shift.Drive (YouTube)
Appreciate 0