Rep
Drives: 2020 X3 M

Garage List
2018 X3 M40i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiparock View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveSpy View Post
I am so disgusted. The dealership opened today and I called the sales manager to get the skinny on their inflated prices. He basically told me that on an M car (I'm shopping for an M2) there wouldn't be any discounts. Ok, fine, then sell the fucking thing at MSRP at least, right? Nope. He's asking 67k for an M2 that I built online (same specs) and come out to 60k on the site. Next I ask him about an X3 M40i and I tell him that I can see it listed on your site at about 3k over what I'm pricing it for online. There he said he may have some room. So I sent him both builds off the site and am now waiting for his response.
I saw all the m2s and most had a bunch of added m performance parts that moved it up, not seeing the base Msrp higher. Which one you look at?
Yea that sales manager will soon be canned. I switched guys and ended up with this, and got an absolutely sick deal. One payment lease with no monthly payment for 24 months. Guys I'm telling you, all of you need to move on this fast, they're desperate for sales right now. Ask to speak to Matt Baldwin and also mention my name and that I sent you, Steve Spy with the X3 M40i.
Attached Images