View Single Post
      10-12-2023, 08:19 PM   #10
///MPhatic
The Seeker
Rep
Drives: OG M2 • Exige

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG Shark View Post
I feel like the best money on the F87 goes towards suspension and that really plays into the strength of the OG (weight & balance). Power though is always fun too - so really just depends on what puts the bigger smile on your face. Will say that adding power with the OG can be detrimental unless you start getting into upgraded cooling along with it. The OG suffers from heat management and increasing power can really amplify this - just something to consider. Light bump in power can be ok but will depend on the track characteristics, driver, pace, etc and just something to watch for if you do bump the power. There are "power" upgrades that will be helpful too on the track but those have already been mentioned so won't get into that also.

Suspension - I will throw our custom Nitron kits out there as well. Excellent performance and ride quality with a lot of happy dual usage customers on them. Pricing is very competitive and will put them up against any of those in both performance & ride - even at the same time (no tradeoff needed here).
If the stock damping wasn't just so bad then it'd be a much harder choice, but the crash just had to go (for me).
Appreciate 2
OG Shark4738.50
chris7197378.50