View Single Post
      05-01-2019, 04:19 AM   #171
fujison82
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2C Manual HS Orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom View Post
Updated the sheet in the first post, should be up to date! Let me know if there is anything missing. fujison82 twintiga jr0000 you have until Saturday at midnight PST to confirm missing specs or your requests will be removed. Same goes for the following Saturday for everyone if I do not receive your paypal email address and address (if paypal information is not up to date) for Max to invoice you.

License plate information and paypal addresses are of course redacted from the sheet.

This upcoming Saturday at midnight PST is the official deadline for specs to be confirmed for Max. Will get official pricing then. After which, I need EVERYONE'S PAYPAL ADDRESS CONFIRMED FOR MAX! That confirmation needs to happen by Saturday May 11th. PM me or email Max directly with your userId in the subject line of the email to mlang@minichamps.de regarding paypal id's or address if you would rather just share with Max.
Sorry, been travelling and missed this whole development.

In for 2019 M2C, 1:18, hockenheim silver, no moonroof, halo lights (no exec pack - but doesn't really matter if lights are LED ones), black 788m wheels and orange interior stitching. Let me know if you need other information.
Appreciate 1
Venom375.00