View Single Post
      04-01-2023, 01:35 AM   #342
drp087
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 21 BMW M2C

Welcome to the S55 Exhaust Rabbit Hole.

You mentioned EL (Guessing AA), but do you want Resonated or Nonres?
Remus has a Sport vs a Race Version

Check out a thread I had going https://f87.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1941252

There are so many variances even within just the AA Midpipe + Remus Lines (All without CEL)

If you can specify your priorities: Value for money, Aggressiveness/Loudness, Daily vs Weekender, Low tone vs Mid-High Tone, etc. I think you'd get a more informative answer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Scorpio View Post
Hi everyone!

New M2C owner here (19' ~20k miles in Hockenheim Silver). As many of you stated before, the stock exhaust system isn't the best.

I'd love to change some things around, but really not sure what to go with. Was hoping you guys could consult me in what I should get.

I was thinking of getting an equal length MP paired with an exhaust system. Not really sure which models to consider.

I've heard the AA MP and Remus AB Exhaust pairing is the way to go. Is that still the choice(s) for today's M2C owners? Should I look into something else?

I'd love to get something that has incredible value. Really looking for a sporty exhaust note that will eliminate the "diaper" look in the stock setup.

Oh, and I also would like for the CEL NOT to come on after everything has been installed. Not sure how that works these days, but I just don't want the CEL to come on.

Thanks!