View Single Post
      02-05-2020, 11:22 AM   #60
xxyion
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2024 M4 Competition xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thescout13 View Post
Wait so your shocked the click bait automotive media hasn't talked about 2021 yet? How about this, trust here on the forum. You have been told the same answer by 8 different people, all of whom are high number posters/long time members, who follow every thread, production schedule leak, and verified leakers on this forum, tell you that there will be a 2021 M2C + a 2021 M2CS, and your reaction is, but "motor trend doesn't have any articles on it and my sales person who has moved 7 different dealership jobs (all non-BMW) in the last 2 years says it's not true, so now I don't know if it's true"?

How about this, I am so confident that we are right that, if there is no 2021 M2C, I will not only give you my allocation for the M2CS (not decided totally if going to pull the trigger) but will give you cash out of pocket to cover the difference between the CS price and what the 2021 M2C would have been priced at.

Edit: sorry if the above seems snappy, but this thread was starting to get very circular and I haven't had a snickers bar.

See you're taking my continuation of the discussion as me not believing people on here. Quite the contrary. I am actually more inclined to believe what ive been told on here compared to what ive been told at the dealership.

As Poochie also mentioned, it is weird that there is no mention at all of a 2021 MY. I'm taking what you guys are saying, but as with everything on the internet i add a grain of salt. Just like how i find it odd that there is no mention of it on any sort of news media for cars, the same would apply if i found a bunch of news on something that seems all but confirmed but noone was talking about it on here.

Please dont take my cautiousness as me not believing people here. Just like you wont believe the first 10 people to tell you that the next M2 will be AWD, i just like to ask some questions and confirm what people are saying while at the same time voicing my concerns.
Appreciate 0