05-29-2018, 02:28 PM   #165
425M2
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW M2 - Mineral Gray

Garage List
2017 BMW M2  [0.00]
Hello bimmerposters! New to the forum, I have a 2017 M2 w/ DCT. Just bought the BM3 for my car this past weekend, flashing was very easy (went with the OTS Stage 1 93 octane tune using 1 gal of E85 with 12 gal of 92 oct WA pump gas). Car is running great, AFR in the 12's for full throttle pulls. VERY impressed with all the features the BM3 has, and a great price point.

Plan on putting on a Wagner Evo Perf 2 FMIC, Wagner catless DP, and a VRSF charge pipe very soon (everything ordered already). Once that is all installed, will be switching over to the OTS Stage 2 93 oct map. Also plan on dynoing the car at that time (unfortunately don't have any baseline dyno pulls though).

Not sure if any what power upgrades I'll do in the future, will make that decision after putting the above mentioned mod. Will add some coilovers at some point.

One thing I did notice that was a little weird was the GTS transmission flash. To be honest, I didn't like it. I ended up flashing back to stock. When I was in the auto mod (C), the car kept wanting to upshift to a higher gear. Going 20 mph in 6th gear for example (at 1,500rpm). Then when you give it gas it sort of bogs down a little.
Appreciate 0