Rep

Drives: M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCP View Post
Nice one David!
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyro View Post
Nice video and great write-up. Car looks like it's a blast, especially for stock.

My dad and I will be out there at HMS as well. Hope to see you out there!
I'll be there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramos View Post
About tire pressures, would the car also not allow the DSC to be turned off if one is running track wheels/tires without TPMS?

On the M235, the car doesn't care and it's not an issue other than the tire warning staying lit.

It would suck having to pony up for TPMS on track wheels.
I'm not entirely sure... we'll find out when we get our new wheels though and I'll definitely keep this thread updated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skys the limit View Post
Seriously awesome driving! Within seconds I could tell you know what you're doing! Made the video great to watch
Thanks for the kind words

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosozoku View Post
Great news if you happen to take your M2 to a Cars & Coffee with 1.5 psi underinflation.
M3/4s are deathtraps in that situation. LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth 330i View Post
Thank you for nice unbiased feedback. The throttle lag is concerning. I am surprised BMW did not address it.

Any feedback about the weight?

I use RS29 with my bbk and it is a superb set up.

I am considering M2 but I am looking for precision and feedback machine.

Cheers and safe driving!
Thanks! The car felt lighter than 3600lbs loaded to be honest. It's very similar in weight to the M3/M4 but was way more playful. Again, it only felt heavy under braking haha.

I've heard great things about the RS29 so I have high hopes! Remember that this car is stock, so it's not as precise as it will be once we dial it in. As for feedback, it's really not bad for a brand new car. It doesn't match an old e36 but it's no F10 either.
Appreciate 1