View Single Post
      02-06-2024, 04:56 AM   #37
NPTM
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M2 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossmax View Post
That looks seriously bad. Any idea when it started to appear and how quickly it developed to how it looks today?

Seeing this in combination with most cars going out of warranty soon (mine is already out of warranty) while the spare part price has almost tenfolded makes me feel that we should try and speak up against BMW and at a bare minimum ensure OEM spare parts remain available in case needed and at a reasonable price compared to the outrageous price it recently went up to.
I’m down to look into that - basically we’d get as many current CS owners we know on here to “sign” onto a letter to BMW expressing the concern. Could even have it come from a lawyer and if we get a few folks to chip in the for the fee sure it would be cheap and have more impact. Let me ask a few of my lawyer buddies what something like that would look like.

Then next question is, are there any other major forums that CS owners could be on / not on this one? I have no clue…but will research the above a bit this week.
Appreciate 1