03-06-2016, 09:33 AM   #29
unreg
Private First Class
No_Country
Rep
Drives: soon 718 Cayman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabozo View Post
I've owned black cars for the most part. If it's a DD then ya, tough to keep on top of to keep clean. But if it's a weekend/leisure type of car like it would be for me (and so was my last black car), it's not a pain to keep clean. I actually enjoy cleaning her up...nothing beats a freshly washed/polished black 'sports' car.
I also do my best to dodge rainy forecasts etc. Which brings me back around to why I enjoy cleaning the car...cause I don't have to do it so often. That's the key lol

It will be my DD, neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will stop me from driving it, ok maybe the snow... But it never snowed here, am ok.

I don't like to buy cars without having contact with the colours, but its extremely unlikely any of the dealers here will have a car for showroom anyway.
I've had an e60 silver grey, into a e coupe palladium grey, now as I had a good deal on my merc I'm using a white 116d... Don't like the white to be honest. Looking for a change but not as much as going into LBB.

I'm going to flip a coin at the dealer.

Last edited by unreg; 03-06-2016 at 09:35 AM.. Reason: grammar
Appreciate 0