View Single Post
      02-18-2020, 07:56 AM   #52
saikitjK
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M2 completion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conissah View Post
I was in a similar boat, had seen a couple M2C's in person, but never drove one until I flew up to the dealer to sign lol.

The mpg gauge is dumb, change it for your steering and the "chassis" settings. The sport cluster is cool, but not very accurate. It's a cool show off trick. Sadly no boost gauge.

Some first things I would suggest:
BMS Clutch Stop - helps with the clutch throw if you're 6MT
BMC High Flow Filters - Remove the factory air filters and the factory carbon filters, and you can ACTUALLY hear the turbos spooling. It's fun, and should net some extra power.
ASD Bypass Harness - ASD (active sound design) pumps fake engine noises into the cabin. On Sport+ it is loud inside. If you like the noise, then ignore this. Otherwise, get the harness and enjoy hearing the REAL engine noise.
Unplug Center Speaker - The factory sound system is honestly very bad, but unplugging the speaker behind the iDrive screen helps a TON.
Supplemental Door Seals - This helps cut down on some tire and road noise, and quiets down the cabin more. Coupled with the ASD bypass and unplugging the center speaker, the cabin is transformed.
Any more details on the door sealing mod?
Interested to see how people are doing it.
Appreciate 0