01-13-2022, 07:45 AM   #54
IREALITY
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: G30 and x6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooMooM2 View Post
Ahaha I love the feel of alcantara. I just got the m performance handbrake to match the open pore/ alcantara of the car and its a treat everytime I have to pull it up or down. So much so that I am getting the shifter wrapped in alcantara (currently have the mperf shifter but I miss the zhp shifter so that is going back on but alcantara). I do also want to get the mperf led screen for a full alcantara party. I love how it feels in the hand and great grip compared to leather.

However you do have to maintain it more but maintaining alcantara is not that hard with the right product/tools.

When alcantara gets filthy it does look and feel nasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooMooM2 View Post
Ahaha I love the feel of alcantara. I just got the m performance handbrake to match the open pore/ alcantara of the car and its a treat everytime I have to pull it up or down. So much so that I am getting the shifter wrapped in alcantara (currently have the mperf shifter but I miss the zhp shifter so that is going back on but alcantara). I do also want to get the mperf led screen for a full alcantara party. I love how it feels in the hand and great grip compared to leather.

However you do have to maintain it more but maintaining alcantara is not that hard with the right product/tools.

When alcantara gets filthy it does look and feel nasty
Right
Appreciate 1
WayExtra-24.00