Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeF87LCI View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sublimey View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejc View Post
Where did you order the parts from? And how difficult was it? Im looking to do it myself
The bumper skin itself was from breaker on eBay, the other parts were new from bmw.

I'll see if I still have a parts list
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejc View Post
Where did you order the parts from? And how difficult was it? Im looking to do it myself
The bumper skin itself was from breaker on eBay, the other parts were new from bmw.

I'll see if I still have a parts list

Yes that'll be great! Hope to get the parts lost just to be sure I'm ordering the right parts
So this is this list I have, bear in mind mines a UK car so there will be regional differences.

I didn't use genuine parking sensors as they are purely cosmetic and non functional (for now at least)

But you could probably source a non pdc bumper if that's your preference.

Arch liners, I've currently re-used my original ones. They fit and do the job, although not 100% perfect. But I believe the M2c liners offer less clearance than OG ones.

The cooling duct, from the outside look as they should. One fitted relatively easily the other had to be modified. Could probably have moved the oil cooler to get it in but would rather modify a cheap plastic part than moving the cooler. Always something I revisit at another time.

Any other questions hit me up 👍
Thank you so much! Most of the parts match. I'm getting a different part number from realoem. I'm a RHD As well realoem is recommended Bumper a front part #51118746835. I can't see to find your bumper part number on realoem but it pops up on eBay listings.
Regarding the air ducts. Do you think it's necessary to get them?
Ah fair enough.

Nah the air ducts are not required I just fancied a more "complete" look. I believe IND sells a retrofit kit minus the ducts anyway.

But you will have two triangular holes in the lower central grille. Through these holes bolts will be visible so possibly worth painting them black to be a bit more discreet.
You could get the grille guard kit from Zunsport.

That would take care of the holes in the grilles and protect your oil coolers and intercooler.