View Single Post
      09-20-2019, 02:47 PM   #125
Io
Private First Class
Belgium
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 LCI DCT LBB

That's so funny: 13.3s on the 0-200km/h vs 15.4s for the M2C, and still some here are trying to make the point that the CS is not significantly faster And some are the very same folks that previously claimed that the M2C is SO much faster than the base M2, while it is less than 0.5s faster on the 0-200km/h

More seriously I'm impressed by the acceleration and deceleration of this CS, and what is even more appealing to me is its adaptative suspension. The OG/C non-adaptative suspension is pure shit, while the M-perf coilover suspension can be well tuned to a given surface but is far from optimal in all conditions. Factoring its impressive performances, its adapt. suspension, its decreased weight, and its exclusivity, this CS is a very appealing package to me! The price is high, but there is nothing better for it on the market if you're searching for a track-oriented sport car with enough practicality to be used as DD. And maybe will it keep pretty well its value (at least in MT), given its exclusivity and the dark evolution of BMW (I don't have much hope for the G87 M2, at least in terms of design, given the look of the new M3/M4).
So, in short, I'm seriously considering buying this CS
Appreciate 4
MDuckie94.50
CanAutM321116.50
Supadice1027.50