06-12-2022, 04:54 AM   #12
carchrism5
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2, X3 M40i, 911

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelenp View Post
I actually test drove a 997.1 turbo manual a week after making this post. To a point I might have to agree with never meet your heros. The car was awesome but I really missed the rwd run around of the M2C. My cars pretty modded so compared to a stock turbo, my shifting, speed, and suspension feeling wasn't that crazy off. I did have a chance to drive a Deman's GT4.5 and I have a new dream to add on. The M2C still is a keeper for a very long time, I'd be hard pressed to find a more fun daily than it for under 6 figures. Thanks for all the input guys as well.
This can be true in not meeting your heroes but with 911s I feel you need to try a few of the same model to draw and accurate conclusion on it. The spec and maintenance can make a huge difference in overall feel to the point where you could drive one, dislike it and love another. Also stay very open minded when looking, I started my search a year ago roughly and just bought one last week and I was never even considering the one I ended up getting.
Appreciate 2
Fined243.00