Originally Posted by akkando View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davem2c View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by akkando View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by spetsnazos View Post
Edited, I was rushing out the door, I meant 3k @5%

Still, dealer is a moron selling it at that much of a discount when there is a mountain of people on lists waiting for allocations at MSRP .

I call bs at the deal unless I see a SS
I mean you can easily negotiate 5% off. Just buy 20 other vehicles from them.
I'm starting to think some of you don't know how to buy or lease cars.....
I think people who buy lots of vehicles from a dealer think they're a master negotiator when really they just buy a lot of vehicles and they know you'll be back for several more so they want to keep your business.

It's unlikely they don't know they could get thousands more for the vehicle from someone else without having to wait long. It's also I unlikely your charm and negotiating skills are so good that you convinced them that they couldn't sell the car for thousands more with almost no time and effort.

It's much more likely they want to keep you happy because they'll make up the money by doing more business with you in the future based on your car buying habits.
I doubt they don't know how to make money - and not surprised they another dealership offered just about the same when I walked I cold today.

It's not my skills and I don't argue for last dollar, but so many of you expect this car to go at or over MSRP which is just not the case here in NY
Appreciate 0