View Single Post
      02-14-2020, 11:20 AM   #1
kingikra
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW M2

I'm a victim of theft (burglary into my car with damage)

A few days ago, a few car burglars entered my building's car parking and stole a Kia SUV. Unfortunately, my car parked in front of the Kia and I have a camera that can take videos when it detects movement (although I have disabled this feature) so they didn't take any chance and took the camera. How do I know that this is the case? I don't but I also have a Cheetah and Valentine 1 which costs a lot more then the camera so it5 sounds reasonable that this is the case.
If you want to ask why steal Kia and not M2 I can answer quite easily. They do not use the car as it is. They take it apart and sell the parts.
Here, a new M2 starts at 170K USD so there are less than 50 of those and there are tens of thousands Kia SUVs.

My insurance provided a new window for free but it is not original and I'm not satisfied with the job they did. The noise reduction is not as good as it was so I'm planning to pay for that with an original one. On top of that, they have used a screw driver to break the window so they have damaged what you can see in the third picture (no idea what's the word in English)
Attached Images

Appreciate 0