View Single Post
      01-19-2020, 02:35 PM   #60
///Monika
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 X3 M40i & '18 M2

My husband and I. He does all the difficult work on our cars, I do all the research. It just works (house and vehicle projects).

Quote:
Originally Posted by F87source View Post
Yeah they're all doing that because their HPFP's have different fittings for input, judging by dorch they use a standard fuel line pushlock fitting for the feed, and the outlet to the fuel rail is a standard bmw fitting so it's fully compatible with the oem hard line. Also the stock feed line is apparently a little bit restrictive as well, which is why they include a different one.

I personally like the SS lines with the PTFE interior, but prefer the viton stuff that improved racing sells (cloth exterior). The pros of the stainless lines are virtually zero degradation over time, the con is they're quite rigid. The pros of nylon is that it is more flexible, but the cons is that it is slightly less durable.

Conductivity of the lines shouldn't matter since they're ptfe cored.

I can confirm since I asked them this along time ago, they use the smaller version of the genuine continental/GM sensor.

Like this: https://www.summitracing.com/parts/n...7429/overview/

random question: why do you refer to yourself as "we", are you speaking as part of a shop or race team? Just curious.
Appreciate 1
koastal375.50