View Single Post
      11-07-2014, 01:30 PM   #177
hans007
Major
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBingoBalls View Post
I'm with you. While the 3-Series still might be more dynamic in terms of driving than the A4 and C-Class, it isn't that much ahead of those two with the F30 - enough to pick it over the new C-Class.

Ive owned a B8 A4 quattro with sport pack. and I have an f30 m-sport right now.

the f30 is A LOT more dynamic than that audi. Now the new C class especially the RWD variant I haven't driven , but I would agree with you on that. if the new C class drives anything like the w204 , the 3 series is going to have to step it up, or they are going to have to put some new stuff in it during the LCI.

I think with the C class, the interior can look amazing if you option it up. But I know BMW allows things like leather dash , LED headlights, etc on the 4 series now , so if they bring those down to the 3 series and maybe add some more expensive touches to the center console (like say piano black face liek the M3 gets) it could still probably be very competitive. No doubt BMW is working on some sort of open pore wood, just like mercedes has (if anything BMW with the "modern" line in the 2012 F30, already sort of had a new style wood...)
Appreciate 0