View Single Post
      12-30-2018, 07:16 PM   #1
Commanderwiggin
Major
Rep
Drives: M2C - X3M - Turbo E46 M3 - 45E

Best SA for BMW Irvine, Crevier or Long Beach

Hey Folks,

I've had some poor experiences in the past at other dealerships and looking to build a solid relationship at one of my newly local dealers. My wife is getting a new BMW soon and I want a solid SA that I can count on when I'm out of town and can't check things out myself. I've been to Crevier the most and they seem quite good but have heard Irvine is also quite good. Long Beach is closest but they don't give me a positive vibe to be honest.

Anyone have feedback or recommendations on the listed dealers or others that may be local? I will not consider Buena Park as they've already burned that bridge.

Edit: I didn't realize McKenna was close to me as well; I've actually never been to that dealership but apparently on the F80 groups a fella named Charlie Kim was highly recommended but recently moved on to Porsche. He recommended Claudia and Israel in his place who have a strong relationship with the techs at that dealership...apparently mod friendly which is a huge plus for me.

Last edited by Commanderwiggin; 12-31-2018 at 11:05 AM..
Appreciate 0