Rep
Drives: 2019 X3M40i 2019 X5 2021 M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCZ5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagnificent55 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADDONE View Post
My CA just texted me stating that "Somehow or another I got another allotment for m2 if you know anybody else."

Feel free to message me if you're interested. It still can be custom configured.
Mine just reached out to me from a place in Austin. Problem is that they can only do $1500 off MSRP. I just can't find it in my heart to cut a check for a number above $60k. Did you get something better, or just biting the bullet?
I would definitely look around, even with limited supply, discounts between 5%-10% are possible
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCZ5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagnificent55 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADDONE View Post
My CA just texted me stating that "Somehow or another I got another allotment for m2 if you know anybody else."

Feel free to message me if you're interested. It still can be custom configured.
Mine just reached out to me from a place in Austin. Problem is that they can only do $1500 off MSRP. I just can't find it in my heart to cut a check for a number above $60k. Did you get something better, or just biting the bullet?
I would definitely look around, even with limited supply, discounts between 5%-10% are possible
I shopped several dealers in different areas of the country. I had that flexibility since I am doing PCD. My CA was the most responsive and provided me with the best pricing. I highly recommend her. The M2 will be my 7th BMW.
Appreciate 0