Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan, 2021 X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
Some more pics for the latest dumbass.
I'd multiple myself all over that ass.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.daily...-students.html

Quote:
A former student who graduated from the high school last year said he was outraged by the allegations.

“It’s very shocking and appalling that a person would do that with a student,” Dayvon Steel told WNCN.
We all know why Dayvon Steel as outraged, he's pissed he was not one of the chosen ones by this teacher.

It looks like this might turned into the mega-thread as teachers keep getting caught.

My wife was teacher only taught elementary school for a few years. When we dated while she taught I remember her always being worried if we went to a bar or something being seen by one of her student parents. She was basically told you do not play where you work. She was told as teacher you never wanted to being seen doing anything questionable in the community where she taught. Dating at the time sucked because she always worry someone might see us. I use to drive loud and fast cars so I had to behave myself as well since it was a reflection on her. I was glad when she quick teaching kids. I guess no one ever told these girls not to play where you work.

Last edited by Maestro; 06-14-2017 at 08:55 AM..
Appreciate 0