View Single Post
      04-04-2020, 05:56 PM   #594
MR.
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 CSL Turbomeister

Garage List
Totally different story. After months and months and months of asking BMW, I finally got the chance to see one of my favorite BMW creations in real life. The BMW 2002 Hommage Turbomeister, the concept on which my project car is based especially if you look at the final design.

Based on a US M2, the Turbomeister Concept was first the blue-grey-ish concept and was then painted into the new design. Together with a fellow M2C owner from Munich (famous on Instagram as well), I was able to see the car on Friday morning 13th of March before countries went on lockdown and I had to rush home.

In real life the car is magnificent. I never expected it to look so good and have such an immense different body work. The bonnet, front, side fenders, sills and rear are all almost completely new. The newly shapped arches are carbon fiber as is a large chunk of the body. New golden headlights and special shaped LED taillights are unique. The car runs a stock engine set up and the interior has been kept stock other than the Orange cage in the rear. I was blown away but what I say and it was an unique experience, which I am BMW ever grateful for.

I have added some photos below! The next step is replicating the design of the Turbomeister on my car. We are busy with the design process right now and as soon as I can bring my car to London, we will start the process of putting Topaz Skin on the vehicle. There are a few more design things I want to include focusing on the history of Jagermeister race car. Let's see what the final outcome will be. For now I will leave you guys with the photos.

MR
Attached Images

Appreciate 5
JustChris17427.50
bri10425758.50
ebisu81070.50
Jarran10.50