01-27-2020, 04:34 AM   #6
Poochie
Luxury at the redline :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TemjinX2 View Post
the m4 has adaptive suspension and longer wheel base so it'll be quieter and drive more comfortably. Everyone has there own definition of comfortable and stiff...just drive both and make up your own mind.
I agree, I driven both an M2 and non-CP M4 with Adaptive Suspension and the M4 feels way more comfortable and compliant when traveling over road undulations, which is a God-sent in the war-torn like roads, here in NYC.

The M2's suspension can feel jarring and crash-y over road imperfections, while the M4 just swallows them. It's not exactly Rolls Royce Phantom comfort levels but there is a discernible difference in compliance between the two vehicles.

Since, for the most part, the M2 shares the same suspension platform as the M4, I attributed the more comfortable ride feel to wider-track and Adaptive Suspension.

However, if your live in a state like Florida with glass-smooth roads, your perception comfort might differ, than those North-East, snow-belt states with roads that resembles the Gaza Strip.
Appreciate 2