View Single Post
      10-29-2018, 02:08 PM   #12
McGary911
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 LBB M2 DCT

Ha, may as ask everyone what their favorite beer is (I'll admit mine's Budweiser).

I've used various Griots stuff going back 25 years but haven't lately. I was always very happy with it. My first clay bar was from Griots.

I've recently been using Chem guys pink wash which I'm pretty happy with.

I like Gliptone cleaner then conditioner for the leather..started using it on my M3 with Napa and never turned back....mmmm that smell.

I've started using some Adams products....clay bar, interior cleaner and detailing spray. All worked well...especially the interior cleaner. Not greasy and left things feeling really, well....clean.

I still have a bottle of Zymol detailing spray that works fine.

About 2 months back I got some HydroSilex recharge (ceramic) and that now goes on monthly. I'm happier with it every time I use it.

One thing I DO notice is that people tend to favor one set of products depending on the forum you spend time in. I don't know if that's from suggestions from members, detailers who contribute, sponsors, etc......but it's something I DO notice. I go back to my old M3 forums and it's a whole different set of products for the most part.
Appreciate 0