View Single Post
      08-11-2017, 03:33 PM   #83
c1pher
Primo Generalissimo
United_States
Rep
Drives: All of them

Garage List
I don't mind sharing, it's not classified information or anything lol. I was able to get ~$10,300 off. Sticker was about $65900. So about 15.6% off. Now that's not what they originally offered me, so I had to pit them against another dealer for a somewhat similar car that I was less interested in that was supposedly selling for less. They eventually succumbed to my good looks (not) and charm (maybe).

GM had crappy financing, so I went with USAA and got 1.99% for 72 months. I never take that long to pay off but it is nice to have a lower payment like over the Holidays, if something bad happens to the house that has to get repaired or if my bonus isn't what I expect it to be etc.

And you're right, I would not buy a two seater as my only car (maybe if I were single). I also have a cargo van and two motorcycles. So I think I'm covered transportation-wise lol. I may trade my 135is in for an X4 M40i (same motor as M2) for a little more room, once I've had my fun with the 135is. My brother keeps wanting me to buy an S3 because he loves his so much, but it's honestly not much bigger than the 135is. For disclosure, I am an empty nester, so it's mostly just me in my car and sometimes my wife or daughter.

Last edited by c1pher; 08-11-2017 at 03:39 PM..
Appreciate 1