View Single Post
      08-27-2020, 11:26 AM   #119
RobbieF
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C, 6 Spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinan_Engineering View Post
All backorders from May/June/July were built and shipped this past week with exception of 3 (one from June and 2 from July). All remaining additional backorders are from August orders. We are back waiting on some additional raw materials to come in to start cranking those out again. Good news is the missing pieces right now are not long lead time stuff so barring any major hiccups there hopefully shouldnt me any major additional delays moving forward.

Anyway -- I'm guessing the June one is Robbie's based on shipping info but thats just an educated guess. Honestly not sure why that one was not filled before some of the others were shipped but there may be something else going on there for all I know (dealer requested the order be shipped complete with other items that may not have been available is a common reason as an example).

Regardless -- if each of you can PM me your dealer/who you ordered from and the order number, PO, or anything like that from those dealers that would assist me in pinning down which order is whose and get you some specific information.

lol
I appreciate the explanation, and the help in getting to the bottom of this. I'll provide you with the requested info in a DM.
Appreciate 1
Kankles1484.50