Dinan_Engineering
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Any BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieF View Post
Long-time Dinan customer here.

Upon news that your free-flow exhaust was finally released, in June, I was told it would arrive late, on August 3rd. On August 3rd, Dinan promised it would arrive between Aug 17-21. Today (Aug 20th), I'm told that not only has the product not been shipped yet, it hasn't even hit production. New date (without guarantees): Sept 17th.

Your unending development and production delays, and your never-ending list of excuses are unfortunate -- though understandable. Lying to your customers, stringing them along, and wasting their time is unacceptable.

If I ran my business like you run yours, I wouldn't be able to afford one of your expensive metal tubes, in the first place.

Make this right, Dinan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kankles View Post
Hi @dinan_engineering, were some units completed and shipped or are all of the "post-June" units delayed until Sept?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CountSmurfula View Post
I ordered at the beginning of June. No exhaust yet.
All backorders from May/June/July were built and shipped this past week with exception of 3 (one from June and 2 from July). All remaining additional backorders are from August orders. We are back waiting on some additional raw materials to come in to start cranking those out again. Good news is the missing pieces right now are not long lead time stuff so barring any major hiccups there hopefully shouldnt me any major additional delays moving forward.

Anyway -- I'm guessing the June one is Robbie's based on shipping info but thats just an educated guess. Honestly not sure why that one was not filled before some of the others were shipped but there may be something else going on there for all I know (dealer requested the order be shipped complete with other items that may not have been available is a common reason as an example).

Regardless -- if each of you can PM me your dealer/who you ordered from and the order number, PO, or anything like that from those dealers that would assist me in pinning down which order is whose and get you some specific information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thescout13 View Post
First BIMMERPOST post hulk smash.
lol
Appreciate 0