Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 AW DCT

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [7.68]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewC1989 View Post
Sorry I phrased that incorrectly, what I meant was "those that have moved on have moved on to..."

I agree, I think many have stayed the course. It's a great car and hard to beat for the money.

That being said, I think part of the reason I love it so much is that it's a second car for me, not a DD. If I was put in a position where I had to go from 2 cars to 1, I wouldn't keep the M2. The roads here are horrible and it's too small and loud for daily use IMO. Also I care about it too much, almost to a fault. It's not the kind of car I want to put in a tight parking space, leave on the street overnight, or take a cross country road trip in. Driving my F30 is so much more relaxing. It can get a scuff or scratch and I really don't care at all. I can also drive into potholes without lifting my ass off the seat whilst saying four hail mary's, waiting to see if the TPMS light goes off. Again, I love the M2 but it just isn't the most practical car in the world, and that makes it a luxury not a necessity for me. In spite of that, I still hope I get to keep it forever
My M2 is a daily driver. I love it.
Appreciate 3
AndrewC198910931.00
///M TOWN16543.50
Moflow2484.50